Friday, June 15, 2007

My Last Ultrasound

I had my last ultrasound today. They are going to induce me on Monday morning if I don't have him on my own this weekend. He is doing fine right now, but they don't know how much longer that will be the case and since I have had that episode Wednesday night and again last night they feel like it is a good idea to do the induction. I am 3 cm dilated and still only 75% effaced and have added another pound to the grand total = 25 pounds. The MFM Dr. looked at my stomach and said that Liam is well over 7 pounds, but didn't do any real measurements during the ultrasound for his weight so it will be somewhat a surprise. Page's prediction day is tomorrow so I am still holding out that she is right and that there won't be any need for induction, but I am happy to know that we will have Liam in our arms by Monday at the latest! So unless something happens this weekend, it looks like Jamie is going to be the winner for the due date poll we took a few weeks ago. Will has gotten off of work and arrangements are now being made for the girls and with his parents. (My mom is flying in Tuesday night to stay through the end of the month.)

Happy anniversary mom and dad and happy birthday Louis!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm so sorry you've been having a rough time! I really can't believe that Liam will be here in a matter of days. I can't wait to see his little face. Good luck!!

Sherry said...

Wow! That was a rough night!! I think it will be soon by those signs...get ready!!

NIKKI said...

Yeah -- I can't wait to see pics of little Liam!