Friday, January 02, 2009

Help, My House Stinks!

We lost one of our hermit crabs last night. Hopefully no one will come over today because our house smells like rotten fish. It is awful! I have candles burning and windows open and the crab has made it's way outside. The place we bought them from said that if anything happened in the first 30 days that we could come back to get a new one, and Emma wants a new one so we had to put it in 2 baggies and put it outside because it is quite possibly the worst scent I have ever smelled. Ugh, the ride to the store is going to be hard! If anyone has any odor removal ideas please let me know.

3 comments:

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

You could try a year of crockpotting's deodorizer! :-)

Let me know if it works! I hope you get the smell out. That stinks...hahaha

Sherry said...

Oh Lord! No help here - I have no idea. That is one pet that I REFUSE to get!!

NIKKI said...

Oh goodness..I wish I could help with that one! We have two in our house right now soooo hope that doesnt happen!