Sunday, January 13, 2008

What A Feeling!


I am happy to announce that Liam has slept for 10 hours straight two days in a row!!!!! (And as soon as my body realizes that he is skipping two feedings and stops making milk, then I will get to sleep too.)This medication is really making him sleepy and hungry. He is eating like a champ, although his nursing sessions leave much to be desired. I really think that he just wants to eat now and has no interest in breastfeeding, which would be fine if he would take a bottle. Anyway, the past two days have been really great as far as solid feedings and sleeping are concerned. Thank you Lord!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great! I'm happy to hear that he's eating for you.

Jamie said...

That's great news! Keep up the good eating/sleeping Liam!

Bridget said...

Yay!!! Go Liam! Glad you are getting some rest now! Hope you can stop waking to deflate soon!

Anonymous said...

kerri,

while i'm on line and thinking about it did you ever print up some of the christmas pictures. i don't have any of the kids christmas morning

love mom

Michele said...

Yeah!!!! Hopefully this means things will start getting easier for you.

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Kerri - That is such great news! Hopefully, this is a huge step in the right direction. A little food and sleep shoud make him (and you) a happy camper!
Lisa