I bet you have never seen a bottle like this one! Liam has actually started drinking from it. This weekend he started taking 2 oz. bottles of goat's milk after nursing and loved it. He is now up to drinking 4 oz. after each nursing session. He loves this bottle and I love that he is drinking from it. With shipping it is almost $20 a bottle! I was so hesitant to spend that much on a single bottle with his track record, but I did it anyway and we have success. Daddy got to feed Liam for the first time in 7 months. It was kind of weird for Liam, he kept stopping and looking at me like "what's going on?" Anyway, my boy is gaining weight so fast that I am thinking about not putting olive oil in his food anymore. He is doing so great on this new medicine! HALLELUJAH!!!
2 months ago





7 comments:
That is awesome!!!!!!!
Yay! I'm so glad that the adriri bottle is working for you! They have great comments on their webpage. I was hoping that our breastfeeding clinic would start selling them so we could try it out when I work (Logan is anti bottle now). But no. =( Oh well, I don't work that long. I'm so happy that things are turning around for Liam!
who is rocky mountain fighting tigers? i can't figure it out!
??? But aren't you private? Can you go to your settings, then permissions and see whose email address is linked to that user name. I've seen that name on a few of the blogs lately.
That is great about Liam! And kudos to you for breastfeeding thru all these months. That must've been a challenge in itself.
Yea Liam! I have never seen or heard of that bottle before, but whatever works right??
Sorry!!!!!! Its Shannon Hedrick from the Hedrick Family. I have been changine things on our blog and changed the name. I am not sure what else I did but Nikki could not figure out who it was either.
Post a Comment