
Wow! I have so much good news to share. First, this is our Christmas picture. We actually got all three kids to stay in the same position and no one was crying. What a feat!
Second, Liam saw the GI Dr. on Tuesday and had gained 8 ounces in 14 days so we did not have to do the feeding tube. Hooray!!! It is still a nightmare trying to get enough food in him to accomplish this, but at least it is working and we don't have to go to extreme measures to get weight on him.
Third, Will got a new job! We are so excited about this new opportunity. It is in Frisco, a little north of Dallas.
Lastly, we are going home for Christmas! Will's last day at his current job is Dec. 14 and he doesn't start his new job until Jan. 2 so we are able to spend the holidays with family this year. I am so excited.





9 comments:
Oh wow...that is all such wonderful news. I've been keeping Liam in my prayers every night, so I am so happy to hear that things are going in the right direction!!!!
Very cute Christmas photo!
That is a great picture of all three of them. Glad to hear that everything is going in the right direction. Have a safe trip home.
I'm so glad to hear of all the good news. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family for Christmas.
What a great picture!
I'm so happy for Liam!! I've been thinking about him every day. I know how worried you've been so I'm glad you can relax and enjoy the holidays! And going home for them too!
Kerri, that's great news! I'm so glad Liam is gaining weight. The picture of all three of your kids together is so cute and amazing. I've never been able to get a good professional photo of just two. Congratulations to Will and have a wonderful trip home. We may pass you on the highway as we will be heading from Texas to Mobile, AL for Christmas.
That is a ton of great news! And a beautiful picture! Have a safe trip home!!!
Wow...such great news! Love the picture of your adorable kids. Have a fantastic holiday and be safe!
All great news! Congratulations one everything :) The picture came out adorable!
what a beautiful picture!
and i am so glad to hear that liam is gaining weight. what a huge stress on you guys!
Post a Comment