I finally have some time to blog! It has been almost a week and I have been either too busy or too tired to get to the computer. I think the sleep deprivation is really catching up to me. I have been feeling really weak and exhausted for the past few days. I just can't seem to gather up any energy to do anything other than feed to kids. Our community Group from church had a party Saturday evening at a pool that we went to. It was Liam's first swim and he didn't really enjoy it. The girls, however, swam for 2 hours and had a blast! Doesn't he look cute in his little speedo?! Will thought he looked like a pea, lol! I finally had time to sit down and do the invitation thing for the blog. I am sure I left lots of people out, my brain is not functioning at it's highest level right now. If someone comments to any of you invited folks, just send me an email and I will be happy to add invitations to the readers. It makes me so sad to have to make it private, but family has to come first!
2 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment