Thursday, September 27, 2007

Strong Boy

I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks without blogging! Life in the Steele household has been soooo busy. Will has been working a lot lately, I am talking 16 - 20 hour days :( So needless to say that means I have been busier than normal and so tired. I haven't even taken any pictures of my beautiful children in the past 10 days.Anyway, I noticed that Liam has been doing some things that I wanted to document before I forget, so prepare to hear me brag about my big boy.
1. Rolling over from tummy to back. I can hardly get him to sleep because he keeps rolling over to watch his mobile. The fact that he can remember it is there is even more impressive to me than the fact that he is rolling over already! I have been so tired that it didn't even occur to me to remove it until my mom said something this evening!
2. He is reaching for objects and able to make contact. He is grasping at his toys and getting hold of them. He has such great hand-eye coordination. Maybe that means he will be a great baseball player?
3. He loves to give kisses. When I ask him if he wants a momma kiss he smiles, squeals and opens his mouth wide to kiss! It is so sweet. The only thing is that he will only do it with me, he won't kiss Will or the girls. Is he a Mommy's boy or what?!
4. He is also starting to sit up with support! I can't believe how strong he is.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

He's getting to be such a big boy! Don't you just love those mommy-baby boy moments!

Sherry said...

That is all great news! I love those mama's boys! That is why I want all boys :)

Bridget said...

Big boy! That's so exciting... especially the kisses! So cute!