AWW he is precious!! Looks like he is ready to run with those legs just a moving!!! SOOO CUTE!
He's so sweet! and getting so big!
Okay, that is just too cute!! I can't believe how much he has grown....he's precious, just like his big sisters. Hang in there.....I promise things get better and you will begin sleeping somewhat through the night soon!!
I love his chubby legs!!! As Tammy would say, "They are yummy!" :-)
WOW, that is great how entertained he is by the mobile...and so active for only 2 1/2 months. What a cutie!
That is too cute! It's so funny when they get so excited!
Isabelle loves this video!! What a cutie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
AWW he is precious!! Looks like he is ready to run with those legs just a moving!!! SOOO CUTE!
He's so sweet! and getting so big!
Okay, that is just too cute!! I can't believe how much he has grown....he's precious, just like his big sisters. Hang in there.....I promise things get better and you will begin sleeping somewhat through the night soon!!
I love his chubby legs!!! As Tammy would say, "They are yummy!" :-)
WOW, that is great how entertained he is by the mobile...and so active for only 2 1/2 months. What a cutie!
That is too cute! It's so funny when they get so excited!
Isabelle loves this video!! What a cutie.
Post a Comment