Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Eggs






The girls dyed eggs this evening. It didn't go very smoothly to say the least. Emma was so excited about the dye itself that she spent most of the time splashing the dye all over the table and herself. I gave each girl 6 eggs. Emma cracked 4 of her 6. The only reason she didn't crack all of hers is because I just took them away from her after she threw the 4th one on the floor. Page was really into decorating her eggs with stickers. The first picture is of Page explaining why she couldn't smile for the camera. She said "mommy, I am working really hard and don't have time to smile." It was so cute.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

So, Page is the perfectionist? lol So cute! Looks like they had fun! And fun with that big box too! Yay new dishwasher!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a good time!

Adrienne said...

Looks like you were busy! They look cute dying the eggs.

Sherry said...

That's funny! At least you know they had fun! gavin says funny stuff like that - you wonder where they ever get it from?!