Will installed our new dishwasher tonight while the girls worked on their eggs. After they were done with the egg dying they played in their "new house" as Page called it. The girls had so much fun with the box that I think we might keep it around for a little while. Will did a great job putting in the new dishwasher. It was a real headache, as those chores usually are, but he did it with only one trip to Home Depot.
2 months ago





3 comments:
I remember when my sister got a new fridge and the kids played in the box until it was broken into several pieces!
You need to let them paint it with the finger paints. Do you remember when we remodeled the kitchen? Ya'll had a multi room fort that ya'll painted. When the boxes fell apart we had to buy a fort for ya'll.
Love Mom
Good job, Will! See - that's why I don't do those kinds of domestic chores.
Post a Comment