


Winter has begun for us! We were in shorts on Wednesday as the weather was in the upper 70's. Well this morning we dropped to 30 degrees! We had snow falling all day. I took the girls out after I picked up Page from school. Emma wasn't thrilled with being out there, but Page was pretty excited. The first thing she asked was "where are the snow balls?" I thought that was so funny! She then picked up some of the snow and told me "this tastes just like ice!" We were only outside for about 5 minutes because Emma was pulling off her gloves and pulling at her coat.





1 comment:
'Tis the season! We started icing over yesterday afternoon.... I tried to run an errand yesterday, I almost couldn't get into the car (it was ice)!This morning we had snow! fun, fun , fun! I'm sure the girls love it though! Maybe Emma will warm up to it as the season continues.
Post a Comment