


I haven't posted in a while because Maw Maw and Paw Paw surprised us with a visit. Page and my mom make cookies every time she comes over and this time was no exception. They did shortbread cookies this time instead of sugar cookies. It was a short visit, but well worth it. I got lots of free time and the girls got a lot of hugs and kisses. The weather was so nice this week, and we spent lots of time outside playing. They left last night and Page did cry a bit about wanting them to stay when they left and some this morning too. Her teacher said that she did fine at school today. Thanks for making the drive, we had a great time seeing you!





3 comments:
Fun! It's always nice when the grandparents visit! Glad you guys had a nice time and I am glad that ya'll got some free time :)
What a great surprise!!!! Glad you had a great visit!
So is your dad still a master in the kitchen?!?!?!?!? Great cookie tradition!
-Lenise
Post a Comment