Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pimp My Ride



Will named this entry just in case you were wondering. We bought a minivan tonight. I have to say I love it! Emma squealed in delight the entire way home while Page cried. We had to switch the seats over before we left the lot because Page wanted to ride in the "big car" but once we started driving she cried about wanting to be in the other car. It is a 2001 Ford Windstar SE. We were looking for another car and weren't even considering a minivan, but when we saw it we could not pass it up. It was so nice and the price was perfect.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Nice!

Sherry said...

Congrats ya'll! That's great! Isn't it so nice to have SPACE!! I love my truck - Gavin is not buried in groceries anymore on the drive home!!

Bridget said...

congrats! It looks very nice! A friend has one and loves it! You know your a mom now... I was looking at the volvo station wagons and thinking, those look really nice! =) Definitely feel like a momma now!

Chrishelle said...

Congrats, Kerri!

NIKKI said...

I am SOOO jealous. I want a minivan VERY bad. All my friends laugh at me.. I just know it would be soooo great with the girls.!!! ENJOY !!!!!