Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sharing the Crown



Emma is so full of surprises! Page was playing dress-up and while she was putting on her shoes Emma picked up the crown and put it on her head. She knew exactly where it went and how to get it there. She just sat on the floor looking at Page waiting to see what she would do. When Page finally realized that Emma had the crown they both broke out into giggles. They took turns wearing the crown while Page pranced around the house with her septor (spelling?). Page decided that she liked the crown better upside down on the back of her head so that is where she wore hers.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

That is too sweet!!! I LOVE her dress she has on. You always have them in the cutest clothes!

Sherry said...

They are such girlie girls! I love it! That is precious that she is playing dress up. Enjoy these moments!

I saw Fancy Nancy the other day and I thought of your girls!