
Emma has been doing new things every day now and I am having trouble keeping up. She now points at who or what she wants. I managed to get a picture of it today in the pool. She quacks like a duck and barks like a dog when you mention the animal. She is as fast as lightning. This week I put her in the playroom while I poured myself a cup of coffee. The 30 seconds it took me to do that she had already made it to her sister's room and climbed in bed with her AND woken her up! She makes her way on top of every box and bed she can and now can do the fireplace. I am so glad we don't have stairs anymore. I don't think I could keep up with her. Emma can drink from a straw and does better with a straw than a sippy cup. She has become a connoisseur of food these days as well. She loves anything with a Latin flare to it. She has decided that she no longer wants baby food and that she can feed herself. This is making cooking a little bit of a challenge since she is allergic to milk and soy. I have found some great recipes that work for her, but there is only so many times the rest of the family can bare to eat the same foods over and over again. Pot roast with carrots and potatoes, roasted chicken with vegetables & Cuban black bean soup have been her favorites! If anyone has any other recipes I would love to have them.

My sweet Page decided that she didn't want to take a nap today and instead wanted to clean the bathroom. We found her in the bathroom with the door closed and the scrub brush in the toilet bowl with her at the other end. Toilet paper and water were everywhere and she was having a grand time. The above picture is of her kissing herself in the mirror. She was laughing and smiling and kissing herself over and over again. It was very funny. When I asked her why she was doing that she said that she looked pretty! I am so glad my daughter has a good self-esteem!





1 comment:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Post a Comment