2 months ago
Monday, April 19, 2010
MD Anderson
We got our appointment at MD Anderson for the 27th of this month. We got our hotel reservations lined up today and my mom is coming in to watch the kids. I told them today about mommy and daddy leaving and I was able to not cry! I am so proud of myself. I pulled out a map and showed them where we were going and how long we would be there. They asked a few questions about whether or not this doctor was going to fix daddy and wanted to know why PawPaw couldn't come visit too. It was a hard conversation to have with them, but they handled it pretty well. I could tell that Page was a little upset by it because she didn't really eat much after that and kept asking if daddy was going to be better when we got home. Poor baby is really starting to sense the seriousness of the situation and my heart just aches for her and for Emma and Liam. But with God's grace and His abundant mercy I know we will get through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thinking about you and the family. Thank you for the update. We will keep praying.
Still praying Kerri... you guys stay strong in your faith and take good care. Will look forward to hearing updates.
Hi Kerri & Will. I am Bridget Houlihan's Mom. I will continue to pray God will grant you both strength of mind, body & spirit.
Post a Comment