Thursday, April 08, 2010

Diagnosed

We got a diagnosis today. I am not going to write much tonight, because I am exhausted and feel like I would just be really negative if I tried to sort through my feelings right now. I will post more this weekend, but for now you can follow this link to read about Desmoplastic Small Round Cell Tumor:
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desmoplastic_small_round_cell_tumor
We continue to ask for your prayers right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerri - I am so sorry to hear the news. I will continue praying for all of you. Melanie Lane - (bible study)

Bridget said...

Kerri and Will, hugs and prayers. I'm so sorry to hear all of this. I will continue to pray for you.

Cara S said...

Kerri, keep in mind that statistics only serve to make us feel better or worse - they really don't mean that much. The will of our Father will prevail regardless of percentages. Our prayers for healing, sufficiency and strength will continue for all of you.
Love,
Cara

Tiff said...

Praying for you.

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stoots Family said...

Please know that I will continue to pray for complete healing from our Maker. I've been a blog reader for awhile & came across your blog after some blog jumping & was devastated to read what is happening.