Saturday, August 23, 2008

Emma's Day









After we picked up Nonna and Poppy at the airport it was time to bring them home and unload the gifts. Liam got a Mike the tiger that he LOVES! Page got a new LSU cheerleading uniform, and Emma got more things than I can remember. She also got an LSU cheerleading outfit and a new bedspread that she picked out. It is so beautiful. (I will get some pictures of her bed soon.) I put Liam down for a nap and headed to the doctor. My pregnancy hormones still were high, so I had to get blood draws until they went down to normal. They finally are. Then I came home and made lunch and sang happy birthday to Emma and had cup cakes. After Liam woke up we headed to the mall to go to the Disney store. Emma picked out the purple shoes pictured above and a Minnie Mouse plate set and school bag. Page got a princess school bag and Liam got a Mickey Mouse plate set. Then the kids played at the fountain while I did some shopping. Page made her way INTO the fountain and the day was over. The kids were worn out so I put them down for a late nap and made spaghetti and meatballs for Emma, per her request. She said that she had a great day, but wanted to know when her birthday was. She was confused by her birthday and her birthday party not being on the same day.

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

What a fun day!! Sounds like a real fun one!

Michele said...

Sounds like an amazing day!

Curdie said...

Happy Birthday, Emma. I'm glad you had a fun day!!