Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Emma's Birthday Dress




Emma had her 3 year portraits taken on the morning of her party. This is the dress I got for her. Unfortunately, she did not line it very much and she was not feeling well so I did not get any pictures of her in the dress other than these. She can be a real stinker when she wants to be. I am going to have her portraits taken again next month, hopefully she will be in a better mood the day I pick!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a beautiful dress!

Bridget said...

Oh so pretty! I love that style! What size is she in now? Do you know what she weighs? I'm trying to figure out if I should buy anything ahead for Libby or if she'll be in 2 T and smaller for quite a while. I bought a few plain 3t things... don't want to get anything too "stylish" that could go out if she's not in it next year.

steele family said...

Bridget, this dress is a 3T and it almost swallowed her! She outgrew her 2T clothes in length about 2 months ago. So she wears 3T dresses right now. Her waist is about that of an 18 month old, however. (I know this because she got a tutu for her birthday and the woman making it for her told me.) I think she had a major growth spurt this summer. We go into the doctor tomorrow for her check-up. But I think she weighs about 27 pounds now. I am so curious to see how tall she is!

Andi said...

I love the dress....it's beautiful!! You can't tell from the pictures that she didn't like it....she looks so happy! Can't wait to see how her potraits go next month!

NIKKI said...

That dress is BEAUTIFUL! YOu know I love little girls in white!!!
My girls were the same way..tall but in skinny pants! :)

Hope her pictures next month go well!

Gina Ferrara said...

love the dress! she's a tiny girl. sable (17 mos) is 22 pounds!

Jennifer Walker said...

Beautiful dress and beautiful little girl.