I realized that I forgot to update on Liam's 10 month birthday :( I hope he will forgive me. Liam is 11 months old today, which means that in one short month he will be 1! I really can't believe a year has almost gone by already. I hope that he starts sleeping through the night before he hits the BIG birthday! I have been letting him cry it out when he wakes up during the night, but it is still happening and then he wakes between 5-6 ready for the day. He took his first steps this week, 3 steps and none since Thursday. I really thought he would be walking by now. He is saying "dow" for dog, "ca" for cat, "be" for Ben the cat , and "boo" for Blue the cat. He rarely says momma, but says "dada" and "nona" all day long. He has quite a temper these days and will hit, scream and throw himself back when he gets angry. He will even rear his head back and then bang his head into my face when he doesn't want to go to sleep and I am trying to rock him.(I am more than a little nervous about the terrible twos with this boy!)His favorite food right now is avocado. He basically wants to eat, play and have people walk him around. He likes playing peek-a-boo and is SO ticklish. He LOVES music and dances every time he hears anything even resembling a tune. It is so funny. He waves whenever someone says "hi" or "bye" and when he wants someone to leave he will wave at them until they say "bye." We call him the human tornado because he goes from cabinet to cabinet emptying the contents onto the floor. He will turn away from me when I correct him and then look back to see if I am still going to say no. Most of the time he listens, but occasionally he will just do what he wants until I pull him away. He laughs so much and his big smile is so beautiful. He is about 20 pounds now and as strong as an ox.
As a side note, I was telling Page about the family expecting their 18th child and her reply was "I wish we had that many babies, I love my brother and sister so much." I was kind of at a loss for words, but it does make me so happy to know that she loves her siblings so much.





5 comments:
Kerri, I guess you better get to work if Page is to have 15 other siblings! Just kidding. I am so glad there is a family that can make it work--I'd surely be committed if I had 18 children!
Happy 11 months, Liam!
And I guess you better plan on being pregnant for the rest of your life if you want to grand Page her wish :-)
Happy 11 months! That was one fast year, huh?
That woman (with 18) must be a saint... or just flat out crazy. I'd be in a straight jacket for sure! lol. God bless her for still having hair, mine would be ripped out. ;)
Page will not have that many brothers and sisters; I can barely handle the three I have been given!
You know... I don't know if you knew you were expecting again when you wrote this or when Page said this but friends of mine all swear their preschoolers started talking about their new baby right before they found out they were expecting.. and all of thier preschoolers "knew" the gender too. Weird? hmmmmm???
Post a Comment