Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!






Here are the pictures of the kids from Easter. I hope everyone had a wonderful time celebrating our Risen Lord! As you can tell, Page wasn't in much of a mood for pictures until Emma got her to laugh. Then Page didn't want to play anymore and Emma got mad. So much drama at such a young age. What are we going to do in a few years?! We are soooooo busy working on the house I haven't had much time to blog or blog hop, sorry! I will catch up as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Those are pricless! Page has a professional pout! Glad you all had a nice Easter. I hope that you guys get the house finished quickly!

Bridget said...

Happy Easter! The girls look so beautiful in their beautiful dresses! Cannot wait to see pics of Liam. Darn blogger! It wouldn't even let me log in last night! rrr.

Michele said...

Those are hilarious!

Happy Easter!

NIKKI said...

I love those pics!! Capturing of true life moments-- I LOVE IT!!!!
Their dresses are precious!