Thursday, February 28, 2008

Big Blue


Here is a not so great picture of Liam, but it captures his two front teeth and his big blue eyes. I haven't posted in a while because of major remodeling and a sick baby. Liam had a fever of 102 for 3 days and after bringing him to the doctor yesterday we discovered his first and hopefully last ear infection. Poor guy won't eat or sleep, he just wants to be held and cry on my shoulder. I have never seen him this miserable before. At the doctor's office he weighed 16 pounds 12 ounces and that was after not eating for 3 days and the pedi was very pleased with his weight gain. We started antibiotics last night and am hopeful that tomorrow will bring some peace and rest for all those involved!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Poor Liam! I hope he starts feeling better soon. His eyes are so big and beautiful!

Cherie said...

Poor baby! But...Wow! That's an impressive weight gain over the last few months!

Bridget said...

He does have beautiful eyes! I hope he's feeling well soon!

Curdie said...

I'm so sorry. Poor Liam!