We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with some friends and Will had a 4 day weekend! I didn't have to cook or clean and that was a welcome treat to my day. The girls had some kids to play with and had a great time too. Thanks Tammy and Roger for having us over, we really enjoyed our time with you and your family. Page kept saying that she was thankful for necklaces every time we brought up giving thanks. We went to Ikea on Friday and the girls had so much fun there. I had to keep carrying Emma through the store to get her to keep moving. All they wanted to do was play with everything! It was fun. We put up our Christmas tree this weekend too. Page was really into it this year, Emma just kept telling us to be quiet because she was trying to get her baby to sleep. She could have cared less about what we were doing.
Page is so in love with her little brother. She still wants to be around him whenever he is awake. We put him in his coat for church because it was so cold and she asked to take pictures with him. (It is so big on him!) Later that day she wanted to just play with him on the sofa so that she could make him smile :) They are so sweet together.
Emma has become completely obsessed with Jungle Book. More specifically with Baloo and the song "Bare Necessities." She wants to hear the song and to sing the song all day long. In fact, last night an hour after I put her in bed I heard her singing the song. I went back there to tell her to be quiet so that she didn't wake up her sister and she asked me "please momma, may you please sing bare cessities with me." It was so funny.
Here is the update on Liam. He has been eating 3 times a day. I am pureeing everything with olive oil instead of water to add calories and fat. He is nursing 4 times a day and then cluster feeding at night between 6 and 10. The good news is that he is sleeping for 5-6 hours after the last feeding around 10. He has dropped his mid day nap and is only taking a morning and late afternoon nap. We have an appointment on Wednesday to do a Barium swallow test and then Tuesday of next week we are seeing the GI Dr. again. If he hasn't gotten up to 7 pounds 9 ounces by December 4 we are going to have to tube feed him. Please be in prayer with us that he will gain the 7 ounces so that we don't have to do that! On a happier note, Liam has become quite the daddy's boy. If Will walks in the room Liam stops whatever he is doing and gives his daddy lots of smiles. If Will doesn't pay attention to him he will start talking to him and making sweet eyes to get his attention. I think Liam realizes that he is surrounded by females all day and looks forward to some boy time!





6 comments:
Sounds like fun. Everyone looks great. I'm thinking about you and Liam.
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Always nice to have a Daddy long weekend! Good luck with the barium swallow! I'll be praying for you all!
Sounds like you had a relaxing Thanksgiving! I will definitley keep Liam in my prayers...keep us posted!
I will be keeping you and little Liam in my prayers! I hope everything goes well tomm.
Oh and Liam looks SO long in that picture! He looks a lot like Will, don't you think?
And you and the girls look great as always! =)
Is Liam losing weight, or did you mean to type 17 lbs? Have you tried the Dr. Brown's bottles? I have 10 8oz. bottles that I'm not using. Let me know if you want me to send them your way. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Post a Comment