Sunday, August 12, 2007

Smiles and Funnies



Liam has been smiling for 3 weeks now and I am just getting pictures of it. His new medicine seems to be helping a little bit. He doesn't seem to be in as much pain but the fussy time at night is still going on. He is also having some side effects from the meds that I am not too happy about. It relates to his poop so I won't go into any detail. I am hoping that in a few days his system will adjust to the medication and things will settle down for him.

On a funny note. Page has been cracking us up around here lately. Friday she asked me if she could have a "hard drink." It took me a minute to remember that Will was drinking a soft drink the other day and I told her that she couldn't have any because it wasn't good for little girls. So after a few days of pondering she decided to ask for a hard drink. I couldn't help but laugh before we talked about the types of drinks that are healthy for little girls. Then, on Saturday, Will had given the girls baby bottles I received from the hospital to play with. He even put their milk in it for them. A few minutes later Page comes running out of the playroom with the top off of the bottle and shaking it around. I quickly told her to put the top back on to which she replied that she was making a milk shake. (We make milk shakes with soy milk, bananas and frozen strawberries all the time.) She is so funny sometimes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see him smiling and to hear that the medicine seems to be working. I hope it settles with his belly soon!

Happy Anniversary, too!

Sherry said...

That is really funny about Page. About Liam, I am glad that he is smiling :) That is so cute!! I hope that the Levsin continues to give him some relief (and you, too!)