Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Liam's Bedding




I need to give a little background on this bedding. Will has a large collection of small pewter planes from when he was a child. They are really nice, but sitting in boxes in our attic. I saw this bedding and thought it would be fun to dcorate his room with the planes. My mom ordered the bedding today and I am looking around for shadow boxes to display the planes in. Also, my grandfather was in the Air Force and spent the latter part of his life rebuilding war planes with his troop. I think it is so special to have this generational hobby to pass down to our son! I hope he likes it.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

That is such a great idea. Sounds like he will have a precious bedroom!

Angelle Lowery said...

That is so sweet! I really liked the planes when I saw them, too. You may beat me to having your nursery ready.

Jamie said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!

Adrienne said...

I love it! Sounds like it will be a great room!

gina said...

Kerri,

What a neat idea with the plane theme.

Praying for the leg syndrome to cease so you don't have to deal with that.

xoxo