Monday, February 05, 2007

Emma's Belly Picture



Here I am 9 months pregnant with Emma. I can't get Page's picture up, but hopefully I'll have my 20 week progression picture up by the end of the week. The only pic I could find was one from her baby book, so it is a little cut up, but you get the idea!

6 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

When I pulled up your blog and saw the picture, I assumed at first glance that it was your 20-week picture. Then I quickly read that it was your 9-month picture from Emma. You looked great! Can't wait to see your 20-week belly now.

Angelle Lowery said...

I'm pretty sure that I'm that size now! Even though I don't like posting my own, I do enjoy the belly pics. Hope you are feeling well.

Adrienne said...

You are so cute pregnant. Can't wait for Liam's belly shot.

Bridget said...

All belly! So cute.
Cannot wait to see the Liam belly shot!

steele family said...

Okay, if I were that big at 20 weeks I would never make it to the end! I can't imagine what you guys thought when you first saw that pic thinking that I was that big already, LOL!

Bridget said...

Oh your 9 month shot is nothing... I think my belly was that size by 29 wks with Libby... somewhere between the 24 wk shot and 29wks my belly exploded... I'm dreading the next go round.... I cannot imagine what size maternity I'll need! lol.