



Our tomato garden has been ravaged by these pesky critters. Every week we would search the plants for them and just kept finding more and more every time. Today we pulled the bushes up to start our fall planting and we found some monsters! I also grabbed a small brown snake while I was pulling up some flowers to plant in a pot for the winter. I screamed and the girls came running and Will tried to grab it. The weather is finally starting to cool down and we are able to spend so much time outside.





6 comments:
That is a crazy looking worm. Is the one you are holding dead? I sure hope so. YUCK!
EEEK! I cannot stand bugs... Cannot wait for a freeze so they disappear for a while!
wow, that thing is pretty cool. its too bad it is not good for the plants. I have noticed that I am the only one that thinks it looks cool.
r thames
Which side is which? Those things are really funky looking.
yikes!!!!! i ran into a HUGE snake (I think a water moccosin) on one of my photo shoots...talk about scary! I had 6 kiddos there!!!! I can't imagine grabbing one!!
they are pretty creepy! I was pretty proud of myself for holding one. the horned end is the back, chrishelle. it took me a while to figure it out!
Post a Comment