

Nonna and Poppy arrived Friday morning for a visit with the girls. Page woke up at 6:30 Friday morning and said I am ready to drive to Nonna's house. I told her they were coming here and she said okay, I am ready for them to be here. She then started undressing to start her day. We had a fun morning getting settled and having lunch together. A VERY short nap time followed and then an afternoon walk and park time. After dinner we went to Sam's where the girls got new pj's and a very large pack of play dough. (The pj's were necessary because Page wouldn't leave the toy section to go to the bathroom! And if Page got some, Emma had to have some.) More pictures to follow day 1 of the visit.





3 comments:
Looks like Poppy and Page had fun painting! :)
Very cute pics! Looks like you have an artist on your hands!
Cute!!
Post a Comment