Thursday, March 18, 2010

Update on Will

We got the results of Will's PET scan this afternoon. They found more spots on his colon and liver. We have a colonoscopy scheduled for Tuesday and will move forward from there. Please continue to pray for a miracle! We are completely stunned by this news, but The Great Physician is not. He knows exactly what is going on and that alone brings peace during the storm.

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

I will be thinking about you all.

Bridget said...

I am praying for all of you.

Jamie said...

Just reading about Will. Sorry to hear this. You will all be in our prayers.

Cherie said...

Prayers heading your way

The Potin Family said...

PRAYING fervently Kerri! And you are so right. The Great Physician IS in control and will give you and Will peace that passes our understanding!

Anonymous said...

Kerri I will be praying for you and your family.