Page had her first soccer game this past Wednesday night. She was so adorable! It was raining and kind of chilly, but they played anyway. Her team is called the Superstars and they were awesome. Page was able to get in front of the ball and turn it around almost every time the other team got control of it. It was so fun to see her enjoying herself. This is the first sport that she has played on as a team and she is really enjoying it. After watching her run around the field for 45 minutes, I think she may have track and field may be in her future. We have a game every weekend for the next 2 months and practice once a week as well. In the pictures she is the one with the brown ponytail on the field by the referee.
The girls also started gymnastics this week at Nastia Ludkin's (sp?) gym and are ecstatic to say the least. The only problem is that with the amount of exercise Page is getting in, this hungry girl is insatiable!!! She consumes so much food every day that I now need to grocery shop twice a week. I'm not kidding. I hope to get some more pics up this weekend.





No comments:
Post a Comment