2 months ago
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Bluebonnets
Saturday was such a beautiful day and a friend of mine told me about a field right near our church that had bluebonnets. I saw pictures of her kids in it and knew I wanted to take the kids and get some shots. We could not have picked a better day to go. It was gorgeous. What I didn't plan on were Liam's shoes not fitting his fat little feet and Emma being grumpy and the amount of bees in the field. I managed to get everyone to cooperate, for the most part, with the help of some mini marshmallows! Liam was not really working with me so much as he was working against me during the shoot. In fact, after a while he refused to get off of me so I had to take the rest with him on my lap. The gravel was apparently more fun than anything because we tried for quite some time to wrangle the kids back to the van and they had completely tuned us out they were so intent on playing in the gravel. I will definitely go back next year and try again. Thanks Sharee for the tip :) Sorry there are so many pictures, I couldn't decide which ones to take out so I put them all up!!!
























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I like grumpy Italian mafia Liam:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_h3HM7w5nZQo/SeJdgREN93I/AAAAAAAACKs/7USA_oanbPI/s1600-h/DSCF64793643.JPG
Will
Oh my gosh!!! Those are great pictues!!! The flowers are beautiful, and your children are too! LOVE it!
what a beautiful field. the pics are great!
beautiful!!! I love spring!
Wow, those are amazing pictures!! Absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment