So he got in the water in his jammies? Too funny! I can't believe how much older he looks, too!
I can't get over how light his hair is getting...and it's not even summer yet!
Everyone asks where he came from because of his light hair and blue eyes. He looks nothing like the girls. I can't even imagine how light it will be once summer gets in full swing.
How funny! Kaden would climb in too if we let him. He loves his bath. I was going to say the same thing about the light hair. He's so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So he got in the water in his jammies? Too funny! I can't believe how much older he looks, too!
I can't get over how light his hair is getting...and it's not even summer yet!
Everyone asks where he came from because of his light hair and blue eyes. He looks nothing like the girls. I can't even imagine how light it will be once summer gets in full swing.
How funny! Kaden would climb in too if we let him. He loves his bath. I was going to say the same thing about the light hair. He's so cute!
Post a Comment