Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Too Long

It has been too long since I have blogged! I feel so out of touch. I must confess that I don't have time to even write much right now, but wanted to let all of you know that we did close on the house, we have moved in and we are LOVING our new home and neighborhood. It is even better than I thought it would be :) We are still unpacking, although it has slowed down a lot mostly because I am sick of going through boxes and we have found almost everything we need. (I still can't find any of our brushes or my blow dryer.) We are using a doll brush for the time being because I keep forgetting to pick up more whenever we go to the store.

The kids put in their dinner order for Thanksgiving dinner tonight. You know, the one I wasn't planning on cooking this year. But they were so excited about it. I guess I will head to the grocery store tomorrow and go buy everything I wasn't planning on buying. Oh well, they don't understand how tired I am and if it makes them happy and I get a little turkey salad out of it I will do it! My favorite thing about leftover turkey is turkey salad sandwiches for days thanks to my GeeGee :)

I hope I will have some time this weekend to post some pictures and check in on everyone's blogs. But don't hold me to it, the greatest shopping weekend of the year is this weekend and I love a good deal and getting to shop by myself!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh! So glad all is well and you're loving your new home! Hope you get some rest sometime soon! Maybe you can sleep after all that turkey and everyone else can clean?

Adrienne said...

I'm glad you got all moved. I know you are relieved to have that behind you. Have a great Turkey day!

Will said...

Test