Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Been A While

It has been quite a while! I have no idea how that much time has slipped away. We have been on the hunt for a house almost daily for the past 3 weeks. (We have 2 bids in right now, but still haven't heard back on either one. My agent said that foreclosures can take a while.) All the while trying to pack has been very time consuming. I will let you all know when we hear something back, but we are hopeful that we will have a contract on a house by the end of the week. We have also had house guests for two weekends of that. My parents came up and Will's parents came up. I am very far behind on the pictures so I will post them a little at a time. These are from when my parents came in and we took the kids to a pumpkin patch at a local church.












5 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad to hear everything is okay. I was starting to wonder if something was up. Liam has grown so much! Cute pics.

Adrienne said...

I agree, Liam looks so grown up! His hair is so light too. Cute!
Good Luck on the house hunt.

Bridget said...

Liam has changed a ton! Amazing! All three are adorable as always!
good luck with your bids!

Michele said...

I can't believe how light Liam's hair is! They all look adorable.

NIKKI said...

Good Luck on the house hunt! They are all adorable in the pumpkins!