Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We Have A Camera!

A great big thank you to Nonna and Poppy for the new camera! We are looking forward to your visit this weekend, but here are some pictures! First is my 26 week bally picture. Second is Emma smiling at the camera, it doesn't happen often! And third is Page asking me to take a picture of her princess egg from MawMaw and PawPaw.



6 comments:

Sherry said...

That is a really cute picture of Emma. Page looks so serious!

You look wonderful, Kerri! I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet Liam.

Bridget said...

Wow! Look at Emma's hair!!! It's grown so much!
Both girls are beautiful!
You look wonderful too!

Adrienne said...

You look fabulous! Such a cute belly! The girls are adorable as always. I love their big eyes!

Michele said...

I can't believe how long Emma's hair has grown! Everyone looks so cute...Will must be so proud of all his girls! :-)

Angelle Lowery said...

Kerri,
You look so cute! I'm so excited that you have a camera. Your girls are beautiful as always! I hope you are feeling well.

Jamie said...

So great to see new pics. The girls are too cute and you look great Kerri.